Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How to create powerful presentations

I do believe that as simple as the following presentation is, it makes some valid points:

Among the most important points in this presentation is the emphasis on story design. I feel that many presentators don't really think about what their main point as in the one thing they surely want their audience to remember could be. Furthermore many people do not lean back and try to read their presentation without comments and from the point of view of their spectators.

I have received a lot of good feedback for my own presentations in the past and I believe that is was mostly due to my simple and comprehensible structure as well as very target-conscious story design. It just has to be the right mix of meaningful information and laid back story telling.

What do you think? Do you have any experience with designing effective and entertaining presentations?

No comments:

Post a Comment