Monday, January 26, 2009

Things I'm working on

The question some of you asked me very recently and that I want to answer in this second blog post is: What the hell should andipreneurship mean?

Andipreneurship summarizes my professional life. It means to be busy with a variety of things that are all targeted towards to ultimate goal (maybe I'll get back to that in a later post). I'm currently officially busy with my work at Wuala. Then there are also some private, yet somehow business-related projects running besides that at nights and during weekends.

The extracurricular-non-hobby-part of my activities mainly consists of organizing events here and there and meeting people. Some events are summarized under the Synetgies brand. Besides that, I like to occasionally blog about the Swiss Startup scene. Unfortunately I haven't met my goals in terms of substance of my written contributions to the social web yet.

Just to point that out: Andipreneurship will cover professional and less professional topics but I enjoy and I highly value my private life, which is not supposed to become part of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment